National Association of Community and Restorative Justice Day 1 w/ Lt. Chris Dennison & Judge Raymond Kramer
- Start: June 15, 2019 10:00 am (Mountain)
- End: June 15, 2019 12:00 pm (Mountain)
This event is not open to the public.
The panel titled “Restorative Justice in Governmental Agencies” will be held from 10:15am-11:45am in Governor’s Square 16. The panel will be moderated by Sethu Nair and will follow the structure below:
Structure 1. Opening and Panel Overview (led by Sethu)
2. Tucson PD program presentation (Lt. Dennison)
3. CCCR program presentation (Judge Kramer)
4. Moderator to ask 4 questions on 4 themes a. (theme: culture change) i. Q1: Directed at Lt. Denison: How does your work shift institutional culture? Theme b. (theme: community building) i. Q2. Directed at Cecilia Loving: In what ways do you use Restorative practices to build community within the FDNY, and what value does it offer? c. (theme: challenges of this within institutions) i. Q3: Directed at Martha King: What has worked and not worked in the use of Restorative Practices within your agency (Board of Corrections) d. (theme: what is possible?) i. Q4: Directed at Carl Cook: What is the potential you see in Restorative practices within a in the context of unions and the workplace?
5. Feedback Q/A